Advertisement

GETTING PERSONAL: my experience moving in with my boyfriend (thus far)

GETTING PERSONAL: my experience moving in with my boyfriend (thus far) It’s been rough dealing with homesickness. However, this move has been really eye opening and I’ve learned so much. If you have dealt with homesickness, arguments from moving in together with your s.o., or anything related to moving in in general, please feel free to share some tips as to how you dealt with your problems! If you don’t want to comment, feel free to DM me. We can use all the love and help ❤️

Instagram: @jen.alviar

Missed my little YouTube family. Hope everyone is well! Can’t wait to post more now that things are looking brighter. See you all soon.

Xo, Jen

#washington

homesick,homesickness,military,military boyfriend,military relationships,moving in,moving away,family,friends,long distance relationships,first time,under 1000,jen alviar,audric,san diego,chula vista,eastlake,port orchard,washington,bremerton,seattle,small town,big town,road trip,travel,housewife,cooking,sit down,talk,chit chat,honesty,relationship,relationship advice,

Post a Comment

0 Comments