Advertisement

FINGER FAMILY with Superhero and Heart-Shaped Lollipops 🦸🏻‍♂️💗🍭 Nursery Rhymes

FINGER FAMILY with Superhero and Heart-Shaped Lollipops 🦸🏻‍♂️💗🍭 Nursery Rhymes Hi, kids!! In today’s new video about children’s songs we are going to learn by singing and dancing to the Finger Family song on Music for Kids! Thanks to superhero baby we are going to learn the fingers and play with rainbow-coloured lollipops!! Don’t miss our educational music videos for kids, and learn by playing with your favourite characters!!

🎤🎵 LYRICS 🎤🎵

Daddy finger, daddy finger, where are you?
Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

Mommy finger, Mommy finger, where are you?
Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

Brother finger, Brother finger, where are you?
Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

Sister finger, Sister finger, where are you?
Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

Baby finger, Baby finger, where are you?
Here I am, here I am. How do you do?


Music For Kids is a YouTube channel where everyone can enjoy nursery rhymes. Children will enjoy dancing and singing along to our music cartoons. 😄🎉

👉 Subscribe here for more videos:

📩Email: contact@asubio.tv

🌟🎵🌟🎵🌟🎵🌟🎵🌟🎵🌟🎵🌟🎵🌟🎵🌟

🎵 #nurseryrhymes #music4kids #musicforkids

finger family,superhero,heart-shaped,lollipop,nursery rhymes,nursery songs,lullabies,songs for kids,music for kids,music for toddlers,music for kindergarten,daddy finger daddy finger where are you,mommy finger,finger songs,educational music,educative,kids songs,preschool music,school songs,singing,dancing,sing along,simple songs,learning,kids,songs in english,cartoons,finger family song,best kids songs,kids rhymes,videos for babies,best nursery rhymes,

Post a Comment

0 Comments