Advertisement

Exploring Mcleodganj & Dharamkot In Budget | Indian Travel Vlogger | Mcleodganj Tourist Places

Exploring Mcleodganj & Dharamkot In Budget | Indian Travel Vlogger | Mcleodganj Tourist Places I recently went to Mcleodganj from Delhi and this time I gave myself a budget of Rs 5,000 to explore the city and visit offbeat and tourist places in Mcleodganj and Dharamkot. I completed this trip from Delhi to Mcleodganj, Dharamshala, Dharamkot in budget and explored a lot of offbeat places. I also went hiking in Dharamkot to a waterfall called 'No Name Waterfall', Dalai Lama Monastery, St. John's church and a few famous cafes too.

Watch this video and remember to leave a comment. I would love to know about what was your favourite part from this vlog :)

Took my bus from Delhi to Mcleodganj from ISBT Kashmiri Gate, Delhi.

Hostel I stayed at - THE BUNKER HOSTEL

Hostel Address: Bhagsu to Gallu Devi Temple Road, (Near Heena Cafe), village Dharamkot, Dharamshala, Himachal Pradesh 176219

Hostel Phone No: 090368 53395

-----------

New Video every Monday & Thursday!

Business Enquiry: desigirltraveller@gmail.com

Follow me on Instagram:

Like my Facebook Page:

mcleodganj,mcleodganj from delhi,maclodganj,mcleodganj dharamshala,mcleodganj waterfall,mcleodganj to triund trek,mcleodganj tourist place,dharamkot mcleodganj,dharamkot waterfall,mcleodganj distance from delhi,mcleodganj places to visit,mcleodganj travel vlog,travel vlog,desi girl traveller,desigirl traveller,nearest tourist places from delhi,himachal tourist places,panasonic lumix G85 camera,best travel vlogging camera,weekend trips from delhi,

Post a Comment

0 Comments