Advertisement

"DEVOUR HOPE" is Too OP - Dead By Daylight (Gameplay) #11

zubatlel is my father
\/---------------------------------------MORE INFO------------------------------------\/

Streamers in this video.
Main game :
Filler game :

Music Used : Age of Empires II Main Theme

My Official Discord :
- I'm extremely active here! I'm single btw -

My Twitter :
- I post here nearly everyday of what I'm doing to keep you updated -

My Twitch :
- Streaming every Saturday. Will stream on other days as well once I get a Twitch Partnership -

My Steam Group :
- If you want to be notified of a giveaway, upload, etc., follow me here! -

Hope you guys enjoyed this video!
I'm an untalented individual who strives to make it in the Youtube business, help me out by sharing my videos to your prepubescent teenagers that you like to call your "friend".

Ussylis,Useless,Gaming,Zubatlel,Dead By Daylight,DBD,Rank 1,Competitive,Solo Queue,Trio,SWF,Devour,Hope,Overpowered,Gameplay,Hillbilly,Battleguy,Red Ranks,Nurse,Legacy,Live,Commentary,OG,Memes,

Post a Comment

0 Comments