Advertisement

Defibrillator Stuffed Deep Dish Pizza Challenge !!!!! Green Bay, Wisconsin ft. Magic Mitch

Defibrillator Stuffed Deep Dish Pizza Challenge !!!!!  Green Bay, Wisconsin ft. Magic Mitch Check out my other channel:

Follow me on IG to keep updating on my Adventures:
For exclusive content check out

Check out the entire #CrazyMagicTour Journey!


Check Out Mitchiee’s Channel:


Like and subscribe the video if you enjoyed it :)

Thank you for the support!!

Email Q and A and pictures to:
rainahuang94@yahoo.com

Send me stuff- My PO Box :)

20687 Amar Rd Ste 2-196
Walnut, CA 91789


My Social Media:
Facebook Page:
Twitter:
Insta:
Twitch:




Like my videos? Support my food adventures!! Donate to me directly via PayPal or become a Patreon! Sometimes my challenges aren’t free and also helps for the gas; I have to drive a lot to get to the location sometimes….also for equipment for future development of my videos!

#foodchallenge #eatingchallenge #pizza

pizza challenge,challenge,pizza eating challenge,pizza food challenge,eating challenge,food challenge,raina,raina huang,rainaiscrazy,raina is crazy,pizza team challenge,deep dish pizza,deep pizza,defibrillator,defibrillator challenge,pizza massive,massive pizza,magic mitch,randy santel,wisconsin,wisconsin food challenge,randy pizza,raina pizza,magic mitch pizza,deep dish,food in wisconsin,crazy magic tour,

Post a Comment

0 Comments