Advertisement

CRAZY PIANO MEDLEY at Hamburg Shopping Mall - THOMAS KRÜGER

CRAZY PIANO MEDLEY at Hamburg Shopping Mall - THOMAS KRÜGER Listen to my original songs and follow me on Instagram here:


Click the 🔔 bell to always be notified on new uploads!

Learn piano songs quickly and easily with this app:


Thomas Krüger Social Media:


Subscribe to my Youtube channel here:


My favorite piano songs in a Spotify playlist:


Check out Digital Piano's here on Amazon:


I'm playing a spontanous piano medley at a shopping mall in Hamburg. Thanks to the lady for helping me out with the chair!

More of my videos:
WONDERFUL PIANO DUET OF "NIGHT" by LUDOVICO EINAUDI


MICHAEL JACKSON PIANO MEDLEY at a train station:


#MrPianoman #ThomasKrueger #Pianomedley

ThomasKrueger,ThomasKruger,Mr. Pianoman,Mr Pianoman,Pianoman,Medley,Piano,Impro,Improvisation,Piano Guys,Cover,Piano Cover,Flashmob,Open Piano,Streetpiano,Play Me,Rousseau,flashmob,shopping mall,public,

Post a Comment

0 Comments