Advertisement

BOEING 747 LANDING with LOTS OF BIRDS passing by (4K)

BOEING 747 LANDING with LOTS OF BIRDS passing by (4K) While this Boeing 747 of Silk Way Italy landed at Maastricht Airport last week the pilots had to watch out for lots of birds crossing the airport. I have seen almost 100 crows during my two visits at Maastricht airport this month. I don` t know why all of them decided to spend some time at this airport cause usually I don` t see lots of crows at dutch airports.

The bird control vehical tried to scare the crows off by honking at them which wasn` t very successfull but at least they were leaving the runway area.

Thanks for watching, new videos every tuesday and friday. I have to return to my schedule somehow :D.

BOEING 747 LANDING,Boeing 747 old generation,B747-400,Boeing 747-8,Airbus A380,A380 vs. B747,Boeing 737MAX,B737Max,Airplane compilation,landing compilation,Boeing 747 only,flight simulator 2020,xplane11,Bopbibun,sam chui,paris air show 2019,PAS 2019,landing,hard landing,bird strike,airplane birds,departure,takeoff,cargospotter,

Post a Comment

0 Comments