Advertisement

BLACK BOUGH SWIM HAUL + HONEST REVIEW

BLACK BOUGH SWIM HAUL + HONEST REVIEW Hey guys I hope your having an amazing day/Night :) x

Here is a swimsuit try on haul featuring all bikinis from black bough swim + an honest review of the sizing, quality and overall bikini's

ITEM LINKS:
MEDIUM
SMALL
M
S
M
S
M
S
M
S
M
S
Scrunchie / SILVER VELVET

Scrunchie / FLUORO YELLOW

Scurunchie / WHITE FLINT

Scrunchie / PAISLEY HAZE


THUMBS UP IF YOU LIKED THIS VIDEO♡♡

If you haven’t already i would love if you could subscribe and join my family here on youtube as I have some really exciting videos that I can't wait to share with you guys :)

Find me other places:
◎ INSTAGRAM:
◎SNAPCHAT: chelsrocca
◎TWITTER: chelsrocca
If you haven't already watch my last video:

INTRO MADE BY: @Jessica_wilsson

subscriber count:20,374

About Me:
Name: Chelsea
Age: 18
Live: Australia, Sydney
Camera: Canon g7X
Editor: iMovie

Business Contact:Chelsearoccazzella@gmail.com

If your reading this your amazing I love u x

black bough swim haul,bikini haul,bikini try on haul,try on haul,summer try on haul,black bough swim review,black bough swim try on haul,bikini review,bikini haul 2019,try on swimsuit haul,australian bikini haul,australian try on haul,summer haul,haul,chelsrocca,swimsuit haul,

Post a Comment

0 Comments