Advertisement

ANTHEM - PTS Update and Patch notes - 6/25/2019, Are they taking tp long? (Xbox One. PS4 & PC)

ANTHEM - PTS Update and Patch notes - 6/25/2019, Are they taking tp long? (Xbox One. PS4 & PC) #anthem #armourset #letsplay
Today guys we are taking a look at these amazing armor sets and checking out one of the best community groups out there, please do join us over there for all the love.

Fanatical :

Previous Episode:

Facebook group:

Also, don't forget to hit the like button and subscribe to my channel if you love this kind of content.

Please add me on my social.

Facebook:
Twitter:
Instagram:
Discord :

Follow me on Twitch
Twitch: www.twitch.tv/terrpac

I'm also accepting donations via (Paypal) so you can help me fuel my passion for making more awesome videos!

Paypal :

Also, you can check out my Merch Store here for all your terrpac merch:

✩Buy Terrpac Clothing here:

Check out my 2nd channel:


RECORDING SOFTWARE

✩Get X-Split here:
✩Get Tri-def here:

THE PACK CHANNELS

✩Avery channel:
✩Wolfenouts channel:
✩MrWinters channel:
✩ I LOVE RU RITO

anthem,anthem xbox one,anthem ps4,anthem pc,anthem funny bugs,anthem hilarious,Anthem,Anthem Gameplay,Anthem Review,Anthem Part 1,Anthem Walkthrough,Anthem Campaign,Anthem Mission 1,Anthem Game Gameplay,Anthem Gameplay Walkthrough,Anthem Classes Gameplay,Anthem Walkthrough Part 1,Anthem Grandmaster,Anthem Stronghold Gameplay,Anthem Raid Gameplay,anthem game,anthem builds,update,anthem patch,anthem update,anthem hotfix,arcsword,exomace,

Post a Comment

0 Comments