Advertisement

A bit more on that odd servo ESC incompatibility issue

A bit more on that odd servo ESC incompatibility issue A bit more on that odd servo ESC incompatibility issue. The components I was given with the Gifted 3D Boat seemed to have an incompatibility issue. This is not a fix, just the fact I noticed we get the same problem using a servo tester and the ESC and the servo so that eliminates the receiver from the problem.

My Channels
GrandadIsAnOldMan
GrandadsOtherChannel
Put a rubber band on it
You can help keep my channels running with a dollar for coffee and cakes at
If you don't want to use Patreon you can buy me a coffee here instead
Merchandise


Find me





Here is a selection of my related playlists/videos
Working with RC servos
Gifted 3D Boat and stuff
Blue toy boat RC conversion 2.4GHz toy grade
3 Boats on Abbots Pool 190510
Cardboard fruit tray boat
RC Toy boat converted to RC PARBOI #0190
Grandad's Postbag playlist
Let's Zip Wire from my bedroom window
RC Boats
RC Converting my Playmobil Conlines Titan Cargo Ship to RC
RNLI Radio Controlled Severn Class Lifeboat by Zappies
RC Rescue Recovery boat
Ecoiffier Abrick Rescue Boat RC Conversion
Child's Toy Boat - Outboard motor conversion playlist
Scrap foam packaging Airboat
Fast Lane Hover Glider playlist
RC Jet Boat remodelled
Water Jet Boat - Grandad's Junk Pile Projects #6 playlist
Airboats playlist
Things stuck on top of RC boats to make them Radio Controlled
Action Man RIB RC conversion
Milk Carton RC Boat
Origami Kitchen Foil RC Fan Boat
Paper Boat for Coraille
Abbots Pool
Mini Camera Quelima SQ11
EvoDX Ultra HD 4K Sports and Action Camera
Sports HD DV Camera SJ4000
Canon Powershot SX60 HS

Oldest videos
Most Popular
Newest videos
Playlists
I have thousands of videos on YouTube, to find one try my search guides or

#GrandadIsAnOldMan #GrandadsOtherChannel

Grandad,Grandadisanoldman,Editor,Serif,MoviePlus,X6,mail,post,mailbag,postbag,delivery,package,build,assemble,gift,donation,3D,printed,boat,ESC,Brushless,motor,servo,LiPo,LiIon,RC,radio,remote,control,hobby,grade,2.4GHZ,Wireless,Transmitter,Receiver,Board,

Post a Comment

0 Comments