Advertisement

WORKING MOM DAY IN THE LIFE | GETTING READY FOR A WORK TRIP

WORKING MOM DAY IN THE LIFE | GETTING READY FOR A WORK TRIP Hey guys! I decided to vlog and share how I get ready for my flight attendant trips! Let me know what kind of videos you want to see!!! xx

Pump bag:

⇾This video is not sponsored, some links are affiliate.

If you made it this far, leave a ✈️in the comments!


C O N T A C T I N F O R M A T I O N:
📧Business Inquiries, Sponsors, Collaborations send message to:
wonderfullyale@gmail.com

💌MAILING ADDRESS:
Wonderfully Ale
P.O. Box 93692
Southlake, TX 76092

xx
Ale

travel,breastpumping,breastfeeding,mom vlogger,working mom,ditl,vlog,working mom routine,morning routine with kids,working mom daily routine,wonderfully ale,wonderfullyale,ale roza,aleroza,career mom,2019,morning routine 2019,spring morning routine,boymom,morning routine with a baby,working mom hacks,flight attendant mom,mom hacks,losing the baby weight,losing the weight after baby,

Post a Comment

0 Comments