Advertisement

Vigil Candle Burn Explanations - LOTS of Candles!

Vigil Candle Burn Explanations - LOTS of Candles! VIGIL CANDLE SERVICE:







Please click the link above to view over 60 types of candles we carry for your convenience and to tackle your unique situation.



My Setting of Lights service is a powerful, yet cost-effective way to get what you desire. We will set a 7 day candle dressed with the appropriate condition oils, sachet powders and organic/wild harvested herbs, for the ultimate effect. We will attach your personal petition and photo to the candle, in order to directly affect your target. This is a great service for someone who may not be able to keep the candle burning for a full 7 day period or who has to keep their work hidden from prying eyes.



To order a Vigil Candle Lighting or a Run of Lights (meaning more than 1 candle) please email my office manager, Alec. He is super helpful and will guide you throughout the process!



***Please be patient and courteous with the ordering process and allow UP TO 3 business days for your email to be answered. It will often not be that long however, so rest assured! We are NOT opened Sundays or Mondays.



The direct email for ordering is: emilyhalifaxforms@gmail.com



Candles are $45/each. We will invoice you directly for the service. You DO NOT make the purchase directly on my website!! You will receive a live burn explanation of your candle lighting on my channel with your purchase.



READINGS:

Even with my hectic schedule, I am very excited to offer readings again. I feel compelled to connect with you guys on many levels. I am going to try and make myself as available as possible for this service in between spellwork and consultations.



Please email the following to book:

emilyhalifaxreadings@gmail.com



Readings are available in 15-min increments:

15 min/ $90

30 min/ $150

45 min/ $200

60 min/ $250



I highly suggest a video reading versus a phone reading so you can see me and the cards. It is MUCH more personable, 1-on-1, and easier to understand via video versus on a phone. The two choices for video are Zoom and Skype.



More instructions will be sent on how we will connect prior to the reading after you purchase your reading. Thank you for your interest! I really look forward to connecting with you!

Candles!

Post a Comment

0 Comments