Advertisement

TS4 Parisien Master Suite Speed Build

TS4 Parisien Master Suite Speed Build On today's video, we build a beautiful Tumblr inspired Parisien apartment Master Suite. It's the bedroom and closet of my dreams. I hope you love it as much as I do.

On a side note, did you know I have a Patreon?
You can help build this channel from the ground up. No pressure, just a little heads up if you wanted
to buy me a coffee so that I can stay up editing all night for you lovely people. Cheers!




Harrie


Irrelephant Sims


FelixandreSims


Where to find Peacemaker:


Other music by Epidemic Sound and Kevin Kirkpatrick of Encrypted, Burnt Inside, and many other bands

My intro and extro songs are by the same band Red Sun Rising. You can find them here;

I get almost all of my CC from the following;




And just as a bonus because I love her work so much go check out PXL and her amazing builds here;

ts4,TS4,The Sims,Simmer,simmer,theangrysimmer,the angry simmer,TheAngrySimmer,The Angry Simmer,sims,TS3,Ts2,TS2,Parisien,paris,tumblr,Tumblr,apartment,master,master suite,deligracy,the sims supply,cc,alpha,alpha cc,maxis,felix andre,peacemaker,peacemaker-ic,

Post a Comment

0 Comments