Advertisement

Tranquil Body Spray -DIY Essential Oil Mist

Tranquil Body Spray -DIY Essential Oil Mist In previous videos I discussed the importance of relaxing and taking care of yourself using the massage oil, in this video this wonderfully relaxing and cheerful blend is sure to help you find that peaceful pathway to sleep.

Contact me at soapyoaksfarm@gmail.com

Shop at

Great Deals on Essential Oils


Follow me on Facebook
Twitter:
Instagram:

Mold I use
Lye:
Kaolin Clay
My Immersion blender
Large Ceramic Bowl

Goatmilk soap,Goat Milk Soap,goats,natural soap,organic soap,botanical soap,translucent soap,transparent soap,hot process soap,cold process soap,ASMR soap,soap molds,hand made,handmade,how to make soap,making soap,skin care,skincare,shampoo bar,vegan,non gmo soap,diy body spray,home made body spray,essential oil spray,

Post a Comment

0 Comments