Advertisement

Ticks and Lyme Disease | Protecting My Dog and Family From Biting Insects

Ticks and Lyme Disease | Protecting My Dog and Family From Biting Insects To keep biting insects at bay around the log cabin, to protect Cali, our Golden Retriever from ticks and fleas and to repel mosquitoes and black flies while I'm out on camping trips, I use permethrin on clothing, DEET on my skin and Nexgard for Cali.
Thanks for watching!
Please subscribe:
My Self Reliance:
Shawn James Channel:

Playlist Links

Building the Forest Kitchen:

Log Cabin Build Step by Step Playlist:

Food, Wild Edibles, Recipes:

Log Cabins:

To see what I’m up to during the rest of the week, please follow me on my other online channels;

Website:
Facebook –
Instagram –

My Mailing Address:
P.O. Box 20042
Barrie, Ontario
L4M 6E9
Canada

Links to gear used at the cabin:

Fjallraven Vidda Pro Pants -
Tilley Endurables Airflo Hat -
Apeman Trail Camera -
Mora Knife -
Agawa Canyon Boreal 21 Saw -
Axe -
Moka Pot - Canada USA
Virtus Knife-
Canon 6D -
DJI Mavic Pro -
Solar LED light bulb 15W -
Copper Fairy lights -
Solar String Lights -
Lodge Dutch Oven -
Bragg’s Sprinkle -

flea and tick control,lyme disease,mosquito,blackfly,insect repellent,insect repellent homemade,golden retriever,dog,fleas on dogs,

Post a Comment

0 Comments