Advertisement

The Winterseason is over ... DJV5th

The Winterseason is over ...     DJV5th And here I am again.
Well, since my old gopro case broke and I am not able to use it anymore for any kind of outdoor activities I´ve switched over to another cam I had a long time: Garmin Virb XE.
I guess you guys will notice a major difference between those two cameras in terms of recording quality and so on.
Hope you will still enjoy it :)

Music:
-Killercats Tell Me (feat. Alex Skrindo)
-2SCOOPS Donuts
-Raven & Kreyn Call Me Again
-Syn Cole Feel Good

The music I used for this video was released by NoCopyrightSounds (NCS):
Snapchat: ncsmusic
Soundcloud:
Instagram:
Facebook:
Twitter: •
Youtube:

Links to Killercats:
Soundcloud:
Facebook:
Twitter:

Links to Alex Skrindo:
Soundcloud:
Facebook:
Twitter:

Links to 2SCOOPS:
Soundcloud:
Facebook:
Instagram:

Links to Raven & Kreyn:
Soundcloud:
Facebook:
Instagram:

Links to Syn Cole:
Soundcloud:
Facebook:
Twitter:
Instagram:

DJV5th

Post a Comment

0 Comments