Advertisement

THE RAIDER REWORK IS LEGENDARY!

THE RAIDER REWORK IS LEGENDARY! #ForHonor #Toeknee #Raider
Hey guys finally got some gameplay on the Raider rework, and let me tell you....it's pretty damn good. I think more so it is just the hardest to adjust to and get used to, but I can't deny that it is very fun. If you enjoyed, be sure to leave a like, comment and subscribe!

Twitch:

Discord Server:

Follow Twitter to Know When I'm live:

Patreon:

Add my smurf to play sub games:

For Honor Lightsabers:

Subscribe!:

Twitter:

E-mail Contact: toeknee134@gmail.com

Steam Id:

for honor raider rework,raider rework for honor,raider rework season 10,raider rework,raider,for honor season 10,for honor op characters,for honor best characters,for,honor,max rep kensei,for honor,toeknee,toeknee for honor,for honor ranked,for honor patch notes,for honor new content,for honor new gamemode,hitokiri for honor,sakura for honor,for honor pc,high level for honor,

Post a Comment

0 Comments