Advertisement

The process of speed painting the sea view “Tug” in timelapse

The process of speed painting the sea view  “Tug” in timelapse Canvas 50 x 70 cm. Fountain pens on canvas. Acrylic and oil.

Tug is very strong and bright image. Unstoppable power and might. When I found this photo I decided immediately to use it for painting. I am not sure I managed to transfer this image and feeling to canvas. Hope so. Particular I used very unusual technique. I was drawing with fountain pens on canvas. I don't know why it's not widely used among painters. Tactile feeling is unique and nib gives absolutely new graphical strength to canvas. I recommend it all.

Hope you will like video. My opinion built, edit and music are very good. It enforce painting a lot. Thanks to Dmitry Likiy. Please watch and comment.

#timelapsepainting #speedpainting #speeddrawing

#TimeLapsePainting #AcrylicPaintingTimeLapse #ArtTimeLapsePainting #TimeLapsePaintingVideo #SpeedPaintingAcrylic #AcrylicPainting #inkpainting #inkpaintingoncanvas

timelapse painting,painting video,artist,drawing,painting,speed drawing,artist channel,video draw pictures,painter,artists,art,acrylic painting,acrylic paint,

Post a Comment

0 Comments