Advertisement

Tell Me You Love Me (Directed by Efael Naquiddin and Iszylee)

Tell Me You Love Me (Directed by Efael Naquiddin and Iszylee) A short film about a love triangle, but not the one that people are used to seeing.

Credits to Efael, Iszylee, Atikah and the whole team involved in this production! Had an absolute blast working with you guys!

Please give this video a share and massive thumbs up!

STAY SUBSCRIBED + NOTIFIED -

Facebook Page -
IMDb Page -
Instagram -
Follow me on Twitter -

Thanks!

jack hyde,jack,hyde,film,films,filmmaking,short film,short films,lgbt,acting,actor,actors,male,male actor,male actors,males,youtube,singapore,2019,animation,entertainment,film and animation,filmmaker,filmmakers,indie film,indie films,short,shorts,indie,indies,support indie film,efael naquiddin,iszylee,efael,naquiddin,tell me you love me,tell me you love me short film,

Post a Comment

0 Comments