Advertisement

TAKING OFF AND PUTTING ON CLOTHES | ASOS | Absolutely Blake

TAKING OFF AND PUTTING ON CLOTHES | ASOS | Absolutely Blake Subscribe to my Channel:

TRYING ON MYSTERY ASOS OUTFITS | Absolutely Blake

I gave my credit card to my girlfriend and she went on ASOS and purchased a bunch of clothes for me. In this video I take off and put on my new clothes! I gave her the limit of $450 and there is only 1 item I knew about!

Become a member of my Channel:

Personal Cameo Shoutout? Click Here


FIND AbsolutelyBlake:
Instagram: @AbsolutelyBlake
Snapchat: @AbsolutelyBlake
Twitter: @AbsolutelyBlake
Youtube:

People That Appear in Videos (Instagram)

Jordan - @Jord_Kennedy

Jeremy - @JustAnotherFitnessDude

Lloyd - @Lloydseye

Hannah - @Hannimoooo

Life of Riley by Kevin MacLeod is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (
Source:
Artist:

#ASOS #AbsolutelyBlake #NewClothes

absolutely blake asos,asos absolutely blake,asos haul absolutely blake,absolutely blake asos haul,asos haul,asos,new clothes,asos mystery box,girlfriend buys my asos,girlfriend buys my clothes,Absolutely Blake instagram,instagram absolutely Blake,absolutelyblake,absolutely Blake,absolutely blake trying on mystery asos outfits,TRYING ON MYSTERY ASOS OUTFITS | Absolutely Blake,

Post a Comment

0 Comments