Advertisement

Successful Men Dumping Women - MGTOW

Successful Men Dumping Women - MGTOW Successful Men Dumping Women - MGTOW


Sponsor Link:
Body Transformation Made Simple


Why “Nothing personal, but I don’t want to date a single mom” is totally personal


MGTOW Mystery Link:


Hi Everyone Sandman Here,

This video is brought to you by a donation from Kacy and here's what he has to say: "Hey Sandman, Im a 27 year black guy and Ive been watching your content for about a year and a half. I've only been with one woman and that was just over 5 years ago but It was hardly considered a relationship. She was a single mother and this experience made me realize that that was the path of a mangina thanks to advice from family. Outside of this experience, I could never bring myself to spend money and entertain a woman just to ejaculate in a hole essentially. After finding mgtow I was validated in my logic while my mother tries her hardest to convince me to do such things. Also I've watched my younger brother of 25
hop from one relationshio to another dealing with the hassle and drama of dating. I desire women and from time to time feel frustrated because I want that physical release. My problem is I've red pilled for the last 2 years and that has made me even more adamant about this. I'm an attractive guy of an 8 on a scale of 1 to 10, I have tens of thousands dollars saved up. I'm in school for a bachelor's degree and I m studying for my real estate license. Also I have my own place and I work out 5 days a week, working a solid- paying warehouse job. I dont believe I'm a loser in any sense but I just cant motivate myself to date and gain the" experience". I just wanted some advice from the big brother I wish I had lol Keep up the work Sandman." Well Kacy thanks for the donation and topic. Before I give you my advice let me tell you about today's sponsor Body Transformation Made Simple: Anyways, now back to Kacy the successful man that's dumping the entire opposite sex completely and focusing on his own life instead. What you've seen can't be unseen. You understand the hassle and drama of dating and while you might be able to tolerate it for a short while to get your physical release you realise that in the long run the boobs are no longer worth the squeeze. You've asked me for advice but you didn't really ask me any specific questions. So what I'll do is give you the advice I would give myself back when I was 28. First of all keep squirrelling away that money instead of throwing it at the honies. You never know what life is going to bring you but you can sure bet that your health after thirty five will go down slowly. The warranty is going to run out. A pile of money can help you suffer in style or at the very least have relieve your stress. Stress is a killer. For example before I created my videos for this channel a month and a half in advance in some cases I would make the content the day of.






10 images licensed and paid for through BigStock.com. All image licenses are available upon request.

Ad Image Credits:

1. Handsome young fit muscular caucasian man of model appearance workout training in the gym gaining weight


2. Muscular young woman with beautiful body doing exercises with dumbbell. Sporty girl lifting weights in gym.



Video Motion Graphics Credits:
Particle Wave 4K Motion Background by "Videezy.com"

Jean-Claude Van Damme - License Free Green Screen Footage

MGTOW

Post a Comment

0 Comments