Advertisement

Stainless Steel Mig Welding | JIMBO'S GARAGE

Stainless Steel Mig Welding | JIMBO'S GARAGE This was a fun project for me to get to practice stainless steel mig welding. I also got to use a series of my Mercer abrasives to finish the steel. I don't usually give metal a texture but in this case it needed to look a certain way.

Subscribe to Jimbos Garage:

HTP: www.USAweld.com

Black Stallion Welding:

MERCER INDUSTRIES:
Grinding wheels I use:

Buy a Jimbo's Garage T-Shirt here:

Camera I use:

Follow Jimbo:
Facebook:
Twitter:
Instagram:

About Jimbo's Garage:
Jimbo's Garage is a channel to watch real metal, steel, welding and wood projects.

Jimbos,Garage,Welding,Metal,Welding Table,Workshop,Construction,DeWalt Table Saw,Bosch,Mig Welding,Tig Welding,Mig,Tig,Tools,Tool,Welding Projects,How to weld,How to weld at home,Home workshop,Mercer Industries,HTP Welder,stainless steel mig welding,mig welder,jimbo mig welder,jimbo's garage stainless steel,jimbo mig welding,Mercer abrasives,best grinders,grinding stainless steel,

Post a Comment

0 Comments