Advertisement

Procreate Gestures & Shortcuts: A Complete Guide

Procreate Gestures & Shortcuts: A Complete Guide Ready to learn all about Procreate's gestures and shortcuts? In today's video, I walk you through all of the different gestures Procreate has to offer and break them down in easy-to-follow groups: Gallery, Canvas, Toolbar, and Layer.

Want to see your art featured in an upcoming video? Just want to meet some cool new people? Make sure to join the new FaceBook I started just for that!


Let me know in the comments what you would like to see covered in upcoming episodes...you might see your idea come to life!

To answer some common questions:

The art glove I use to draw:


This is the brush that I use in almost all of my videos:


This is the screen protector I use on my 12.9 iPad Pro. It has a matte finish and a nice paper-like feel to it which makes creating smooth lines a lot easier:


The camera I use to film:
Sony A6400:

procreate gestures,procreate gestures cheat sheet,procreate gestures list,procreate gesture controls,procreate gesture control panel,gestures in procreate,procreate tutorial ipad pro,procreate tutorial for beginners,procreate tutorial layers,procreate for beginners,procreate shortcuts ipad pro,procreate gesture shortcuts,procreate tips,procreate tricks,ipad pro drawing,ipad pro drawing procreate,

Post a Comment

0 Comments