Advertisement

Once in a While.... || SebaCiel Tribute

Once in a While.... || SebaCiel Tribute Here is another tribute I put together for SebaCiel. This time, I used the song "Once in a While" sung by Barry Bostwick.

"Once in a While" is a song from a deleted scene from the 1975 film adaptation of Richard O'Brien's stage musical play "The Rocky Horror Show", even though it was already an original song in the musical itself.

I decided to use this song because it reminded me of how broken Sebastian must have felt ever since Ciel turned into a demon at the end of the second season of the anime. I can only imagine him singing this song as he is trying to fight the feelings of anger, betrayal and depression over losing the one thing he desired: Ciel.... and wants him back as the pure child with a warped mind who summoned him so long ago.

And I am still planning on that Black Butler/Rocky Horror crossover, so I guess this is to help all my fellow cosplayers get excited if you really want to see a mashup skit like that at a con one day?

By the way, the female background vocals are not in the actual song. That is, in fact, me singing. I just added my voice in there to include more emotion because this is a very sad song. I almost teared up on that last bit.

And I had to edit the song so that it would sound like it was talking about Ciel, not just another random female who came into Sebastian's life and led him astray.

I do not own anything to create this video.

Kuroshitsuji/Black Butler belongs to Yana Toboso. The anime adaptation is brought to us in part by A-1 Pictures, Aniplex and Funimatian.

The audio of this deleted scene and everything Rocky Horror related belongs to Richard O'Brien.

Featuring Brina Palencia, who provides the English-dubbed voice for Ciel, professing love to Sebastian: "I love you more than words can say."

Also, enjoy one of my favorite cosplay photos towards the end! ♡♡

This video was very hard to make. I had this sitting there unfinished in the studio for almost two years and only recently put it together the best I could, so I hope you enjoy it^^

Tribute

Post a Comment

0 Comments