Advertisement

My Response to the Asian Boss Rental Girlfriend Video

My Response to the Asian Boss Rental Girlfriend Video Let me know if you thought the Asian Boss video was... good.
Original Video Here:


Was it real? Did I really lose out on my dream girl because I thought I could get one through a paid service? Find out in the first 2 minutes of this video...

If you enjoyed the video, make sure to subscribe for more videos in the futureボイーズ.

Conan O'Brien Rents a Family in Japan:


Asian Boss Interviews the Conan O'Brien Rental Family CEO:


Other Videos I have made.
Naruto Parody:


Don't Laugh Challenge (Japanese TV edition):


Blind Kendo Challenge:


Bodybuilder Reacts to Japanese Idols Reacting to His Body:


12 Things Half Japanese People and Half Asian People Get All the Time:


--------------------------------
SOCIAL MEDIA:

Instagram:
Max►

Facebook:
Max►

Twitter:
Max► (I almost never use twitter, follow me on insta instead lol)
----------------------------------------------------------

japanese,girlfriend,asian boss,funny,awkward,japan,tokyo,akihabara,rental,gf,hapa,half japanese,asian,vlog,jvlog,rachel and jun,shizuka anderson,

Post a Comment

0 Comments