Advertisement

Minimal Game of Thrones Inspired TV Setup!

Minimal Game of Thrones Inspired TV Setup! How to make Season 8 of Game of Thrones better? Watch on an OLED TV. Check out Sony's A9F Master Series OLED!

ScooterMagruder!
Kenzie 72 inch TV Stand -
AppleTV 4K -
Sonos One (Pair) -
Flexson Floorstand (single) -

$18 AirPod Clones!
AirPods 2 vs Galaxy Buds!

I turned my Galaxy S10 into a Desk Setup!

What's in my Tech Bag 2019!
Tech that made my iPhone better:

TLD Spotify Playlist!

TLD Behind the Scenes!
Mobile users:

Music via Musicbed:

My Audio Setup & Gear:

Game of thrones,season 8,game of thrones season 8,episode 5,game of thrones season 8 episode 5,game of thrones setup,game of thrones TV,pc setup,desk setup,home theatre setup,game of thrones reaction,game of thrones season 8 episode 4,game of thrones oled,reaction,game of thrones recap,tld,Jonathan Morrison,

Post a Comment

0 Comments