Advertisement

Linux for Chromebooks: Secure Development (Google I/O ’19)

Linux for Chromebooks: Secure Development (Google I/O ’19) Learn how Linux for Chromebooks (Crostini) gives you a secure sandbox for development. Through a variety of demos, this talk will explain the architecture underlying Linux for Chromebooks and the design decisions that keep it easy to use.

Watch more #io19 here:
Web at Google I/O 2019 Playlist →
Google I/O 2019 All Sessions Playlist →
Learn more on the I/O Website →

Subscribe to the Chrome Developers Channel →
Get started at →

Speaker(s): Dylan Reid, Tom Buckley, Sudha Broslawsky

TD69F6

Linux,Linux for Chromebooks,Chromebooks,Crostini,sandbox for development,Google I/O 2019,Google I/O,Google IO,I/O,io19,io 19,#io19,IO,google livestream,developer news,google,developers,google io updates,google 2019,io announcements,

Post a Comment

0 Comments