Advertisement

Jurassic Park Has A 20 Year Old Interactive Website - Inside A Mind

Jurassic Park Has A 20 Year Old Interactive Website - Inside A Mind Jurassic Park has a 20 year old interactive website. It's been up since 1997 to help promote the sequel to the Jurassic Park: The Lost World.
During this video we explore the Jurassic Park website to see what is left behind from one of the first websites to use the Alternate Reality Game elements that we see play out in movies and web series today.

There's also a website that was created for the Jurassic World movies which is a LOT more up to date and has many more things to explore for those who are curious.

Thank you so much to my supporters on Patreon for helping these videos come together!

Follow me on Twitter @InsideAMindYT
There's also a link to my discord in my official discord in my About section of my channel!

Jurassic Park Has A 20 Year Old Interactive Website - Inside A Mind,Jurassic Park Has A Twenty Year Old Website,Jurassic Park Has A 20 Year Old Website,Jurassic Park,Jurassic World,Jurassic Park: The Lost World,ARG,Jurassic Park ARG,Jurassic Park Alternate Reality Game,inside a mind,

Post a Comment

0 Comments