Advertisement

IG vs SKT - MSI 2019 - No one could have predicted this! [Vod Review]

IG vs SKT - MSI 2019 - No one could have predicted this! [Vod Review] ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Open me ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

I predicted IG to win, but not like this....

I’m part of the official League
Partner Program with Riot Games. You can read about the program here:


Subscribe and get alerted anytime I post a new video!

❤️

Connect with me!

🎮
🐤
📷

Edited by -
Produced by -

Intro Music - Ben Sound - All That
Outro Music - Grant - Constellations (feat. Jessi Mason)

#Locodoco
#MSI2019
#VodReview

Locodoco,League of Legends,msi,2019,vod,vod review,theshy,ning,rookie,jackyeylove,baolan,khan,clid,faker,teddy,mata,top lane,laner,solo laner,mid,lane,jungle,jungler,bot lane,adc,support,stomp,crazy game,history,ryze,camille,nautilus,kennen,draven,sylas,lee sin,sona,taric,pro games,loss,win,riot,riot games,LoL,pro video games,riot points,commentary,twitch,twitch prime,subscribe,

Post a Comment

0 Comments