Advertisement

I sent a DM to 100 Instagram Models *They replied*

I sent a DM to 100 Instagram Models *They replied* After multiple days of hard worked, I finally was able to send a DM to 100 cute Instagram Models and beauty influencers, suffice to say it was fun, my messages may have got out of hand but at least I didn’t leave with an empty inbox!
If you liked this video be sure to hit the like button and subscribe with notifications on for more videos like this.

Become an official member of Cankingdom:


Business Enquiries/Sponsorship:
thecankingyt@gmail.com

Add my social media:
Snap: jstonxxx
Instagram: thecanking

Subscribe to Canking and Canqueen joint channel:

canking,canqueen,morecanking,birmingham,instagram,willne,i sent a dm to,dming 100,ryan trahn,faze rug,faze adapt,the minorities,beauty,influencers,models,met gala,

Post a Comment

0 Comments