Advertisement

How I take notes digitally + 4 updated notetaking tips

How I take notes digitally + 4 updated notetaking tips Hello everyone,
Welcome to this week's video where I show you how I take notes digitally in school and give you 4 updated note-taking tips.Also, I am really really sorry about the sound interruption in tip #4. I personally love taking handwritten notes but we have Chromebooks in our school now that everyone is taking notes digitally and I have been taking notes digitally about a month or so and I have definitely picked up some tips to make your notes organized and spice them up a little bit. So, I thought I could show you how I take notes now and help you If you already are subscribed and you read the description of my last video, I told you that I will be starting to upload exam related videos by the first week of May but it is actually starting on the next week. I hope they will help you too. If this video helped you, make sure to hit that like button and comment below if you take notes digitally or handwritten. I will be doing a "how to efficiently revise for exams video" next, so make sure to hit that red subscribe button to not miss helpful videos like that every Monday.

Mini Q&A:
My name: Aneeta
My grade: 8

*if you have any more question, feel free to comment that below*

Visit my official website:


What is included in my website: I have some printables, my blog post, links to all my social media accounts and my youtube journey.

I created my thumbnail using:
Canva

Thanks for taking time from your day to watch my video. I really hope you enjoyed this video as well as gave you some tips.

Hope to see you all on my next video and wish you all have a great week ahead :)

Instagram: Studyeeta

Studyeeta,How to take notes,How to take organized notes,How I take notes digitally,Notes,How to take notes on a computer,Notetaking tips,Note-taking,

Post a Comment

0 Comments