Advertisement

Heartbreak is a Good Thing

Heartbreak is a Good Thing I've taken on a channel sponsor. If you're interested in focus enhancing supplements, I would highly recommend FORMULA, a company that provides customizable nootropic stacks. My link will give 20% off:


As a result of a number of DMs I received, I wanted to give my thoughts on how to deal with heartbreak, dealing with a breakup, or unrequited love. There is no perfect solution, time is the great healer -- but I think its a good thing to have a bit of a chip on your shoulder.
-------
INSTAGRAM: @nrajapandey (

heartbreak,heart break,broken heart,relationships,love,girlfriend,breakup,relationship,how to get over a breakup,dating,how to get over a break up,breakup advice,getting over breakup,dating advice,relationship advice,how to get over an ex,how to get over ex girlfriend,ex girlfriend,get over your ex,how to get your ex back,farfromaverage,matthew hussey break up,get over breakup,getting dumped,how to move on from an ex,

Post a Comment

0 Comments