Advertisement

HDB BTO 2 Room How I Hang A Ikea Mirror On A Wall Without Drilling?

HDB BTO 2 Room How I Hang A Ikea Mirror On A Wall Without Drilling? Finally a solution to hang or install something to my bomb shelter. The HDB bomb shelter cannot drill. This Self Adhesive nails really help a lot. now I can hang many Daiso item up.

Get Your Self Adhesive Hanging Nails here






Please try to watch it to the end. So that YouTube will recommend this video to more viewers.

Don't forget to subscribe! We are almost at 1550 now and I know we can get to 1700 by Jun!


Please Follow Me-
Facebook -
instagram -
Wayang Blog -



I am trying to get 100000 subscribers. I know is a impossible dream, but I will try. Hope this dream come through before I get older and older.

#免釘牆貼片 #selfadhesivehangingnails

免釘牆貼片,HDB BTO 2 Room How I Hang A Ikea Mirror On A Wall Without Drilling?,Self-Adhesive Hanging Nails & Wrench Tool | Heavy-Duty & Drill-Free Transparent Hangers,How To Use Adhesive Nail for Tiles & Metal 2kg,how to hang a ikea mirror using hanging strips,ikea mirror no drilling no holes on the wall,Strong adhesive hook-free hole-free nail screws,bomb shelter cannot drill,

Post a Comment

0 Comments