Advertisement

Everyday Makeup Tutorial | Sydney Tobolski

Everyday Makeup Tutorial | Sydney Tobolski Hello and Welcome!! This video is an everyday makeup look that I do for the most part for just regular days when I feel like putting a bit of makeup on my skin! Let me know what else you all would like to see on this channel!! I’m always open to some new ideas! :) Please Like and Subscribe to my channel for more awesome content coming soon!! Follow me on IG: makeupby_sydney27 where you can see all of my makeup posts!!!

PRODUCTS USED:
Tatcha silk canvas primer -
Huda Beauty Faux Filter Foundation -
Tarte Shape Tape -
Magic Star Concealer -
Huda Beauty Banana Bread Loose Powder -
Magic Star Powder -
ABH Brow Wiz Medium Brown -
Fenty Beauty Bronzer -
Milani Baked Blush Luminoso - Walgreens
Natasha Denona Super Glow 02 Highlight -
L’Oréal Lash Paradise - Walgreens
Maybelline Lip Liner Purely Beige - Walgreens
Buxom Lip Plumping Gloss (White Russian & Dominique) -

Thank you so so much for watching and I hope to see you all in the next video!! Please comment any video ideas you would like to see on this channel!

***For Business Inquiries ONLY you can contact me at - tobolskisydney@gmail.com***

SOCIAL MEDIA:
Makeup Instagram:
Personal Instagram:

tatcha,hudabeauty,tarte,jeffreestarcosmetics,everydaymakeuplook,makeup,ABHCosmetics,FentyBeauty,Milani,NatashaDenona,Loreal,Maybelline,Buxom,

Post a Comment

0 Comments