Advertisement

DIY CHEAP Garden Solar Lights | the Inexpensive Dollar Tree way!

DIY CHEAP Garden Solar Lights | the Inexpensive Dollar Tree way! Join me in being crafty for once in my life!

Pam from @mnplantmom on Instagram inspired this project and I'm so THANKFUL cause they came out super cute!

Share your projects with me @mycleanleaves on Instagram!!

Things I used:
ALL THINGS FROM DOLLAR TREE EXCEPT -

mini Glue gun:


Glue sticks:



Some items I love:

JIFFY Pod Greenhouse:


Pack of veggie seeds (NOT what I used, but seem better actually!):


Miracle Grow Performance Veggie FOOD:


5 pack 5 gallon grow bags:


2 pack 10 gallon grow bags:


Proven Winners Lemon Coral sedum:


Veggie stem supports:



MORE ITEMS in other videos!

Tubs for catching rain water..or whatever:


Mushroom stakes:



Oh! And my really cool flickering solar lights!!!




Some of my favorite items to use while planting/gardening:

1. Hoffman Charcoal:


2. Miracle Grow Potting Mix:


3. Plant Flowering Food:


4. Green Garden Trowel:


5. Sheers:


6. Gloves:


7. MINI TRIPOD STAND:


8. Spray bottles:


9. Doterra pepermint oil:

10. Dr Bronners Soap:



11. Organic Cactus Soil:


12. Organic Perlite:


13. Watering Can:



14. IKEA terra-cotta planter:


15. Espoma Orgamic Cactus mix:


16. 6-piece Terra Cotta set:


17. Liquid Cactus Food:


18. Fiddle Leaf Fig Food:


19. Mosquito Bits (for fungus gnats):


20. Neem oil (I HATE how this stuff smells but it helps with bug control):


21. Wide mouth mason jars (propagating) :


22. Sand (for my cacti to top off soil):

instagram,diy,solar lights,diy garden project,project,dollar store,dollar store project,dollar tree,do it yourself,hot glue,candle jar project,gardening,back yard crafts,my clean leaves,youtube,

Post a Comment

0 Comments