Advertisement

Day 138 - “Gracie’s Tune” - Patti Kusturok’s 365 Days of Fiddle Tunes

Day 138 - “Gracie’s Tune” - Patti Kusturok’s 365 Days of Fiddle Tunes Happy National Fiddling Day!

All year I’ve been looking forward to meeting up with Elizabeth Durning and doing one of her tunes with her on piano. Liz and her husband Jamie are wonderful supporters of fiddle music and are such lovely people. You’ll remember me mentioning Jamie a couple of weeks ago when I played a tune for his 80th birthday.

This is a fun tune that Liz composed for her granddaughter Gracie. Thanks for joining me and letting me do your tune, Liz!

If you’d like to learn fiddle tunes from me online, visit the Fiddlevideo site and indicate me, Patti Kusturok, as your instructor of choice.
www.fiddlevideo.com

www.pattikusturok.com
#pattikusturoks365daysoffiddletunes

Tunes

Post a Comment

0 Comments