Advertisement

Can DISCIPLINE Save You? | Russell Brand

Can DISCIPLINE Save You? | Russell Brand Are you disciplined? What do you do?

Come and see me and David Lynch in conversation in LA on 9th June! All proceeds go to the Peggy Albrecht Friendly House - a centre for women in recovery. It would be great to see you there! Please spread the word:

Subscribe to my channel here:
(make sure to hit the BELL icon to be notified of new videos!)

You can get my new book Mentors here (and as an audiobook!):

Listen to my Under The Skin podcast here:

Get my book "Recovery" here:

Follow Me!
Instagram:
Twitter:

Produced by Jenny May Finn (Instagram: @jennymayfinn)

Russell Brand,Brand Russell,BrandThe,Trews,Russell Brand Trews,Russell Brand video,Russell Brand spirituality,discipline tips,the art of discipline,Russell Brand advice,12 Steps,Recovery,mindfulness tips,meditation,mindfulness video,spirituality video,

Post a Comment

0 Comments