Advertisement

BRAZILLIAN HAIR? ITS SYNTHETIC SIS $27.99! WATCH THIS FINESSE | Sensationnel Amani Wig- SAMS BEAUTY

BRAZILLIAN HAIR? ITS SYNTHETIC SIS $27.99! WATCH THIS FINESSE | Sensationnel Amani Wig- SAMS BEAUTY Hi my Crowned Ones 💕
I m starting a synthetic series !! I hope your here for it . Whenever I come across a fire synthetic wig ! I ll be sure to feature it and give you all the details . Show you how I style it ! Like you know how I do we can slay on a budget ! I got you on every level 😏

This wig was sent to me by Sams Beauty !
Link to wig :

Leave me a like so I know you want more videos like these ❤️
#affordablewig #sensationnel #wiginstall
________________________

Let’s be friends :
Instagram : @_crownedk
Twitter: @its_crownedk
Snapchat: kimberlysudz

For Business enquiries/pr collabs :
Email : crownedksutherland@gmail.com

“Chin up Queen, or the crown slips” 👑

amani,sensationnel amani,synthetic slay,beauty on a budget,brazillian dupe,synthetic wig,

Post a Comment

0 Comments