Advertisement

Awesome Time Lapse of Beautiful Girl Created from CHARCOAL Pencils

Awesome Time Lapse of Beautiful Girl Created from CHARCOAL Pencils Watch this time lapse as I draw this portrait using nothing but charcoal and erasers! Overall, it only took about three hours to make this.

Want to see how it was done? Check out these two part videos to watch and hear my thoughts on it:

PART 1 -
PART 2 -

I'll do my best to help you learning to draw by observation with these videos on my channel!

Please hit the THUMBS UP and SUBSCRIBE for more, and leave me all your comments and questions! I answer and respond to all of them!

Materials I use to draw this portrait can be found here:

#HowToDraw #PortraitDrawing #CharcoalPortrait #CharcoalDrawing #tutorial

learn,portrait,drawing,art,artistic,draw,charcoal,graphite,self taught,artist,no tracing,freehand,sketch,sketching,sktchy,shading,pencil,time lapse,timelapse,speed drawing,tutorial,blending,how to,real time,commentary,theportraitart,Yong Chen,Yupari,bradwynn jones,Art of wei,

Post a Comment

0 Comments