Advertisement

Adopted a Baby AND Got Pregnant at the SAME TIME! Peters Legacy in The Sims 4 (Streamed 5/3/19)

Adopted a Baby AND Got Pregnant at the SAME TIME! Peters Legacy in The Sims 4 (Streamed 5/3/19) The Peters family is back and their house is getting massive renovations (and their family is getting way bigger)

I'm live every night at 4pm EST! Don't miss my next stream!

I post daily Sims content on my main YouTube channel!

Because I'm playing music Twitch mutes some of the VOD because of copyright, so there are some silent parts in this video.

Socials:
- Twitter:
- Instagram:
- Twitch:
- Main Channel:
- Snapchat: lilsimsie
- Origin ID: lilsimsie

Business Inquiries: contact@lilsimsie.com

twitch,games,ts4,the sims 4,let's play,legacy,legacy challenge,sims 4 legacy,sims 4 challenge,livestream,peters,peters legacy,lilsimsie,moresimsie,kayla,kayla sims,

Post a Comment

0 Comments