Advertisement

Wildlife Photography Tutorial: How To Photograph Small Birds

Wildlife Photography Tutorial: How To Photograph Small Birds In this wildlife photography tutorial, I go over how to photograph small birds in the wild.

My Favorite Wildlife Camera:
Favorite Telephoto Lens: (also, probably my most favorite lens overall)
Try it before you buy it! I use LensRentals every time I want to test something out, or just need to rent something that I don't have for a shoot or trip:
LensRentals Site:
My Editing Software:

My Main Camera:
My Favorite Lenses
Favorite Wide Lens:
Favorite Walk Around Lens:
The Best Macro Lens: (also great for portraits and landscapes)
Favorite Astro Lens: (also good for vlogging)

My Mics
My Main Mic:
My Second Main Mic:

My Tripods
My Travel Tripod:
My Favorite All-around Tripod:

My super Ultra Tiny Tripod:

My Filters
B+W 77m Circular Polarizer:
Tiffen 0.9 (3 stop) ND Filter:
My square Filters:
My Tiny Travel Lights:


My Drone:

My Speedlite:
My Speedlite Transmitter:
The Best Flash Modifier:
My Bag:

Follow me on social media!
Instagram:
Facebook:
Website:
Patreon:

wildlife,wildlife photography,photography,birding,bird photography,how to,camera,canon,telephoto lens,autofocus,aperture,shutter spped,iso,animals,tutorial,dslr,photography tips,photography tutorial,birds,wildlife photography tips,exposure,bird photography tips,photography for beginners,bird photography techniques,bird photography settings,wildlife photographer,bird photography camera settings,learn bird photography,

Post a Comment

0 Comments