Advertisement

Why Do We Commemorate Jesus' Death? | Biblical | Sham Reflect

Why Do We Commemorate Jesus' Death? | Biblical | Sham Reflect Why Do We Commemorate Jesus' Death?
This is my lenten special video. I believe that commemorating Jesus' death is integral to Christianity.

DISCLAIMER: I'm not a Bible expert. I only share what I believe is important to reflect on.

#biblical
#christianity
#reflect
#shamvlog
#shamrandom
#shamvillaflores
#shaminterest


Intro and Outro music credit: #azkha

For sponsorship, collaboration, business matter just send email to ➡ shamvillaflores@gmail.com

Follow me
➡IG: @shamrandom
➡FB:
➡Blogsite:

📚BOOKS PRE-ORDER FORM📚


📑E-BOOKS/PAPERBACK📑
🔹AMAZON:

the bible (religious text),good friday,jesus christ death,biblical,scriptures,christianity,christians let us love one another,christians,reflect,bible,bible verses,bible reflections,

Post a Comment

0 Comments