Advertisement

Top 5 Things I Want To See In Battlebots

Top 5 Things I Want To See In Battlebots Battlebots 2018 was the best season of robot fighting TV ever made. But could it be better? I have got some ideas in this video that you're going to want to see.

Mystrsyko is finally giving his honest opinions as he looks ahead at Battlebots Season 4 in this serious alternative to the humorous Live Review show.

Join our new Discord server!


Support me on Patreon!


Follow me on:



vlog,update,mystrsyko,battlebots,discovery,robot,wars,2019,2018,2017,2016,2015,comedy,central,reaction,react to,season 3,series 11,season 4,robogames,combat,fight,card,ufc,mma,faruq,chris,rose,kenny,florian,tauheed,british,american,us,uk,house,matidla,sir,killalot,sgt bash,battlebox,live,review,show,bbrb4,mr,psycho,tombstone,bite,force,

Post a Comment

0 Comments