Advertisement

TL vs TSM Games 1 and 2 - TSM's Confident Start and TL's Awful Draft [VOD Review]

TL vs TSM Games 1 and 2 - TSM's Confident Start and TL's Awful Draft [VOD Review] ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Open me ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Dgon and I take a look at the first two matches of this intense series.

I’m part of the official League
Partner Program with Riot Games. You can read about the program here:


Subscribe and get alerted anytime I post a new video!

❤️

Connect with me!

🎮
🐤
📷

Edited by -
Produced by -

Intro Music - Ben Sound - All That
Outro Music - Grant - Constellations (feat. Jessi Mason)

#Locodoco
#TLvsTSM
#VODReview

Locodoco,League of Legends,tl vs tsm,game 1,game 2,dgon,TSM,TL,team liquid,LCS finals,spring finals,spring split,championship,jensen,bjergsen,Zven,counter,carry,top,mid,jungle,bot,adc,support,core jj,GOAT,casters,start,reverse sweep,TSM lose,TL win,Stream,live,listen loco,

Post a Comment

0 Comments