Advertisement

STORY TIME: I ENDED UP IN HOSPITAL (periods, PICTURES OF MY INJURY, passing out, dad & Bentley ILL)!

STORY TIME: I ENDED UP IN HOSPITAL (periods, PICTURES OF MY INJURY, passing out, dad & Bentley ILL)! Hi Hello Hey,

Story time! Thought i'd make a video on how i got my scar, there is quite a lot of period chat - just a warning!

My dad and my puppy are both unwell, fingers crossed things start looking up!

Thanks so much for watching, DON'T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE, and give this video a massive thumbs up!

love you pea's xx

passingout,periods,story,storytime,hospital,ambulance,emergency,blood,bleeding,surgery,ill,dad,dog,puppy,help,love,tale,phobia,emetophobia,anxiety,depression,mentalhealth,mental,health,awareness,panic,panicattack,therapy,sad,anxious,family,

Post a Comment

0 Comments