Advertisement

PICK A CARD: Are you going to get your wishes and desires? Is it for your highest good?

PICK A CARD: Are you going to get your wishes and desires? Is it for your highest good? My name is Grace. Allow me to shine a light to the dark parts of your soul to help on your own healing and empowerment so you can live your best life. ✨

⚡️I offer £15.00 (gbp) per question. If you want it within 48 hrs you can find me on instantgo: or email me if you don’t have that app. For in-depth readings, details are down below.


💖Support and donations are welcome: PayPal.me/theempresstarot2222

*Thank you in advance! It will encourage me so much, and I will make sure you receive an equal energy exchange. 💖
 —

For anyone who wants to book and purchase IN-DEPTH readings from me or want additional information about the readings I offer, please send me an email on theempresstarot2222@gmail.com My readings are booked within 4 business days after your email request.

⚡️⚡️(For EMERGENCY READINGS 24-48 hrs. +35% on the initial amount.)

😇READINGS I OFFER😇:

🔥*You can get a per question reading (£15 or $19.34 per question) or you can get one of the in-depth readings below with 2 specific questions already included.🔥 ↓↓↓

*GENERAL IN-DEPTH PERSONAL ENERGY READING [$72 or £55] approx 60mins. to 90 min. (for personal issues, any topic…)
- I also use this format for CAREER GUIDANCE

*LOVE CONNECTION ENERGY READING [$59 or £45] approx 45 mins. to 60 mins.

*IN-DEPTH LOVE ENERGY READING [$86 or £65] approx 60 mins. to 90 mins. -

 ***Any other type of reading just email me, and I can work with you depending on your situation.

Love and light,
Grace

Decks I used:
- tarot of the hiddeen realm
- rider waite
- the enchanted map oracle cards

love,relationship,connection,wish,abundance,success,guidance,light,pick a card,problem,leo,aries,sagittarius,soulmate,twin flame,taurus,virgo,capricorn,libra,gemini,aquarius,all signs,zodiac,pisces,scorpio,cancer,

Post a Comment

0 Comments