Advertisement

Means Of Egress live @ NBT

Means Of Egress live @ NBT My full live set from April 16th, performed at New Brookland Tavern in West Columbia, SC. It is my first ever live performance of my Means Of Egress project. Have to give Lee Merrill a shout-out for recording this, without him this memory wouldn’t have happened. Thanks Brother!

Set List:

00:19 - Weak and powerless (cover)
3:55 - Separation
8:47 - Visceral
12:20 - Dark passenger
16:49 - Drowning
21:25 - The Crippling

means of egress,means of egress live,marcus lucas live,means of egress at new brookland tavern,new brookland tavern,columbia sc,new brookland tavern live,weak and powerless live,a perfect circle cover live,separation live,drowning live,acoustic live,marcus lucas acoustic show,maynard james keenan,weak and powerless,weak and powerless acoustic,live at nbt,means of egress live @ nbt,jacob dean,jacob dean music,chelsea hates me,chelsea hates me live,

Post a Comment

0 Comments