Advertisement

I HAD NO IDEA THIS WAS GOING TO HAPPEN | leighannsays

I HAD NO IDEA THIS WAS GOING TO HAPPEN | leighannsays I had no idea this was going to happen (really had no idea what to call this one!) It was Easter with family and we road the tallest roller coaster in Texas! subscribe:
WATCH THIS NEXT:
▶︎WE GOT A HOUSE (but there's a catch)
▶︎ THEY SAID WE'RE INCOMPATIBLE
▶︎ WE FOUND THE 80's MANSION OF MY DREAMS

Leighannsays - Beauty & Style channel:

Everything I talked about ---
Kackie's channel:
To live and die in LA podcast:
Wood earrings:
Polka dot dress:
(some links above are affiliate which means I make a commission)


Home Chef invite (free $30 Credit): (this is a link anyone gets with their account, its not sponsored but I get credit when people sign up)

♡ COME FIND ME!
INSTAGRAM: leighannsays
TWITTER: leighannsays
FACEBOOK: leighannsays

SNAIL MAIL ME:
PO Box 10991
Houston, TX 77206

Business Email Contact: leighannsays@gmail.com

This video is not sponsored.

About my channel: I'm Leigh Ann and I started my channels Leighannsays and Leighannvlogs because I'm obsessed with all things beauty... and I love YouTube. Hair, makeup, fashion, I love it all and I'm always shopping so I can review new products on my channel. I hope you subscribe so you can catch up with all my new makeup tutorials, reviews, haul videos, and hair tutorials. I hope I see you again soon!

leighannvlogs,vlog,leighannsays,no idea this was going to happen,easter,tallest roller coaster,family vlog,follow me around vlog,cactus blooming,six flags over texas,six flags,date night,outfit,asos,nordstom,something navy,ootd,texas,orangetheory fitness,cook with me,bunny cake,to live and die in la podcast,

Post a Comment

0 Comments