Advertisement

Hermetic Alchemy - Part 6 - Separating the Elements

Hermetic Alchemy - Part 6 - Separating the Elements Commentaries on the subject of Western Hermetism and Alchemy
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
- My Yahoo forum: [hermetic-alchemy]

At this Yahoo Group you can find an archive of dozens of essays I have written on the subjects of Hermetism and Alchemy, as well as several years of regular and indepth discussion on the above subjects. Forum subscribers have the opportunity for open discussion with me directly as well as access to my largest collection of writings online.

I also post updates on projects I am involved in to this forum.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hermetism,Alchemy,rubaphilos,occultism,New Zealand,Qabala,Kabbalah,

Post a Comment

0 Comments