Advertisement

Chef Nomi ... Priest?! | Rise of Shadows | Hearthstone

Chef Nomi ... Priest?! | Rise of Shadows | Hearthstone This is a clip taken from my Twitch stream where I was pulling off the infamous Chef Nomi combo in PRIEST! I feel like Chef Nomi is best in a Priest deck because of the sheer amount of draw to be able to cycle through the deck incredibly quickly while healing yourself at the same time. Having Wild Pyromancer in the deck is a huge bonus as well to counter all the token decks on ladder. Nothing feels better than filling up your board with 6/6's! Give it a try, you'll be surprised!

Watch me stream live -
Follow me on Twitter -
Join my Discord -

Deck Code:
AAECAa0GBKUJvfMC6owD0pkDDZcC5QT2B9IK1wryDPsMpvACl4cD5ogD64oDsJEDmJsDAA==

hearthstone,rise of shadows,priest,chef nomi,OTK,combo,stream,

Post a Comment

0 Comments